CAREERS WITH HOME
Hands of Mercy Everywhere is accepting applications from qualified candidates. All hours and salary are negotiable.
Interested applicants, please download and complete HOME Employment Application and Good Moral Character.
Please email or fax these completed copies to email@example.com or fax number 352-347-1893
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at 352-347-4663
• Previous child welfare experience
• Previous house parent experience
• Previous case management experience
• Some college credit
• Trained in de-escalation techniques
Hands of Mercy Everywhere, Inc. is an AA/EOE employer.
Hands of Mercy Everywhere’s mission is to provide a Christian-based home for pregnant or parenting teen mothers and their babies.
Are you interested in providing the abused, abandoned or neglected mothers we serve with moral, and spiritual guidance, independent living, and relational skills needed for future success? This includes providing emotional support utilizing praise, positive feedback, affection, and empathy to build one’s self-confidence and respect and providing guidance on such areas as self-care, care of their children, care of the household, communications, leisure, etc., as well as teaching family and relationship skills by displaying positive interactions and engagement. House Parents are also encouraged to guide and teach our mothers with additional appropriate skills and behavior using rational problem solving techniques by using critical thinking skills, assisting with behavioral challenges, counsel through personal struggles, and provide crisis intervention when needed.
• Positive attitude and ability to be a poised role model for our teen mothers
• Must be (21) years of age
• Minimum of high school diploma or GED
• Ability and desire to work and live with teenage mothers and infants/toddlers
• Clean driving record for the last (2) years
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility and willingness to work a wide array of hours, such as daytime, nighttime, weekend, holidays and overnights
• Ability to pass a Level 2 background screen
• Authorized to work in the Unites States
Do you want to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our mothers and their babies?
Joining the Hands of Mercy family could be the best lifestyle and career choice you have ever made!
Hands of Mercy Everywhere is accepting applications from qualified candidate for hourly and overnight work but we’re recruiting primarily for the following shifts:
Monday – Friday (overnight shift) 4pm – 9am
Saturday and Sunday (overnight shift) 6pm – 9am
Saturday and Sunday 9am – 6pm (hourly)
Hands Of Mercy Everywhere
A Christian Home for Teen Mothers and their Babies
Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. – Joshua 1:9
6017 SE Robinson Rd Belleview, Fl 34420 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 352-347-4663 - Fax: 352-347-1893
Copyright Hands of Mercy Everywhere. All rights reserved.